Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What is the name for someone that produces medicine?

I'm planning to be that, but first i need to know what it is called. The career i want is someone that produces medicine like in a lab after researchers and biologist approve of that medication and I'm not talking about a factory worker. Which faculty do i get into the medicine faculty or the pharmacy faculty?btw I'm planning to go to university for this is it a hard course?

What is the name for someone that produces medicine?
Medicinal Chemist





I got an undergraduate degree in chemistry with a minor in molecular biology and followed up in graduate school in medicinal chemistry. I do synthesis and pharmacology work on a huge library of compounds that are pharmacologically active, 2 of which we plan on taking into clinical trials (the term used for creating new drugs).


No comments:

Post a Comment