Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What would you name a restraunt that combines as a bakery?

what appetizers would you serve? how about soups? what kind of entrees would you offer? how about dessert? what do you think people would like for drinks? and for the bakery, would you just do brownies, cookies, breads, and cakes or would you offer more?

What would you name a restraunt that combines as a bakery?
I would name it Cafe Cocoa and I would serve a variety of Italian appetizers such as garlic bread. I would make mostly every kind of soup available like chicken noodle or Cream of Broccoli Cheese. You would be able to get it in a bread bowl for no extra cost! I would offer sandwiches, lasagna, and ravioli. Deserts would be cake such as coffee cake. I would also offer brownies and cookies. For drinks, I would have lemon slush, pomegranate juice, fresh squeezed lemonade, as soft drinks. And for the bakery I would have everything listed in the question but I would have some specialty bread such as french bread stuffed with mozzarella cheese.
Reply:Dunkin Donuts now. They serve sandwiches.


No comments:

Post a Comment