Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the name of an Asian film with female motorcycle riders?

Vague, I know. When I was younger, I saw this film on television. I seem to remember that it was either Korean or Japanese and had several women who I think rode motorcycles and either fought crime or each other. I think there is also some kind of doctor who studies plants and stays in his greenhouse all the time and barely comes out to be with his wife. He dies in the end, I think. I know this is a weird question, but it's driving me crazy trying to remember this movie.

What is the name of an Asian film with female motorcycle riders?
...I might be shooting from the hip on this one, but based upon what you have described, it sounds very much like you are thinking of 1993's hyper-active martial arts action/fantasy film, called "The Heroic Trio"...

tai chi

No comments:

Post a Comment