Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's the name of this science fiction book about robots and government conspiracy?

I can't remember the name of this book I read some years ago; all I can remember about it is that a government builds humanoid robots that can eat small amounts of food so they can avoid being detected as robots. I was reminded of it the other day and now it's really bugging me. Does anyone know what it might have been?

What's the name of this science fiction book about robots and government conspiracy?
Caves of Steel by Issac Asimov
Reply:Sounds like something Isaac Asimov might have written. If you are still stumped though, try asking this question at these sites:


alibris.com


bibliotec.com


or the librarian at the Library of Congress' website: loc.gov.


No comments:

Post a Comment