Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is the name of the movie with the woman who controls mother nature?

I just remember a scene when a woman was running with a baby in the woods two bad guys were after her the trees and wolves came to her rescue and killed the bad guys.





Oh one of the guys did cut the woman on the stomach but he didnt kill her.

What is the name of the movie with the woman who controls mother nature?
The Guardian (1990)


IMDb synopsis:


Alan and Molly Sheridan (Dwier Brown and "Bond girl" Carey Lowell) have a baby boy named Jake. They hire babysitter Camilla (Jenny Seagrove), and she becomes part of the family. The Sheridans' friend and neighbor, Ned Runcie (Brad Hall), takes a liking to Camilla and asks her out, but she refuses. But, he follows her as she is taking a walk and discovers she is not quite human.





It's available at several sites, including this one:


http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alia...


I think YouTube has some clips, including the movie trailer:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3G6M_ymN...


I think that this is the scene you described:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1iukfy9a...





I'm not sure why I received the thumbs down because I'm certain that this is your movie, even to the cut on her stomach that doesn't kill her. When the bad guys attack her and the baby, she runs into the woods, where the attackers are killed by trees, vines and coyotes (NOTE: All sources say coyotes, not wolves though they do look "wolfish".). I watched and videotaped this a couple of days ago, so I'm absolutely positive of this being the right film. What? Did the thumb person think of "The Guardian" with Ashton Kutcher? There's also an earlier film titled the same, which is why I put the year with it.
Reply:Tin Man?


Lord Of the Rings?








I have no freakin clue. Im just thinking of movies where trees moved at will and stuff like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment